Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Visits with Lisa!!!





















On Sunday August 30, 2009 I went to Centreville with Lisa we had alot of fun and we went on alot of rides.

This post was created back in 2009 but not sure what happened to actually publishing it so i do it now with this additional commentary.

Lisa has been one of the few people I have a long lasting friendship with. I have known her 21 maybe 22 years a whole life time. We have lost touch and found each other but the few short years we didn't talk melts away as if they didn't exist.  She is one of the few people I truely trust with my life in every sense of the words.  She has moved to BC as she is in the Canadian Navy and well there's more work where there's an ocean.  So days like this that come far and few between are precious to me and I cherish them always and forever.

On a side note.... Minuette keeps asking to go to Lisa's house. An impossible feat unless we travel to Victoria, BC hopefully maybe .... in May 2011????

No comments:

Post a Comment