Thursday, February 24, 2011

Min has a Baby Sister and a Pet

So Wednesday was grocery shopping day. So Min and I waited downstairs in the lobby with the cart to help bring the groceries upstairs when her father came home in the cab with all of it. While we were there she started pushing the cart all around the lobby saying that she was taking her baby for a walk in the cart. She even let me hold it for awhile then her dada came and we all went upstairs.

After putting all the groceries away (her while holding onto her baby) puts the baby down on the couch and goes back to the cart, I asked her what she was doing with the cart. She said she was getting her second baby.  So here now she has 2 invisible babies.

Later on while laying in bed she started to talk about her babies. I asked what theirs names were. If I was going to share the apartment not only with herself and her father but 2 brand new babies I wanted to know more about them.

Well here I thought that they were HER babies but as it turns out the boy is actually a 3 toed sloth named Sammie who visits Diego's house.
And then there is Laughie who is not actually her baby but mine and is her baby sister... but she said she will feed her and play with her and cuddle her to sleep like I do for her.

She really wants a sibling..................

No comments:

Post a Comment