Friday, July 24, 2009

A Day with the Boys




I went to playgroup that Ben usually goes to on July 14th to my surprise and pleasure Jake was there. We all played nicely.



Afterwards we had lunch at a place called Wimpy's. I was stuck in a highchair while the boys got to sit beside auntie Andrea. We had loads of fun.









The boys played with toys and looked out the window. We enjoyed ourselves. Of course when the eating was all done it was time to go we got a chance to give some hugs.

I tried to given Ben a highfive but he wanted a kiss instead so I never got my highfive!






Afterwards Jake went home and Ben and I went back into the mall where we played on the rides. We went on the school bus and drove the school bus, Then we pretended we were police officers and then dump truck drivers. It was really really fun.

We really liked being police officers!








Then we went on another moving ride that went back and forth and it had colors and was really fun. Also Ben was really nice and tried to keep me safe. But we both ended up falling down at the end of it cause I wanted to Hug Ben in thanks for such a fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment