Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Wedding for Dan & Maria

On June 30th, 2009 I attended the wedding of Daniel Avramov and Maria Petrou.

I slept thru the entire ceremony but my Mama took video while others used her camera to take pictures.
I was wide awake for the reception. However I was too hungry and wanted food and the line up took forever. There seemed to be a million people there. I guess alot of people really love them. I do. It's not unreasonable others would too.
But after a little embarrassing upset things settled down for me and I got to eat lots of good food and cuddle with some friends but as it was getting close to my bed time I had to leave just as desert was being served. I didn't even get a chance to dance. I've included a little slideshow of the pictures that were taken. I hope you like them. There's even pic's of the food we ate!!
Bye for Now,

Min xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment