Thursday, July 16, 2009

Uncle Fixton asks Auntie Jessie to Marry Him and she said.......


On July 10th, 2009 Mama, Dada and myself got ready to go to Appleby Go Station as we were told to be there as it was Uncle Fixton's Surprise Birthday Party.


When we got to the station to be brought the rest of the way to a restaurant named "Milestones" it was Uncle Fixton who was there so I guess it was no longer a surprise.


My grandpa was there and my step grandma Joyce. My Auntie Janet came and my cousin's Ethan, Olivia and Isabella were there. Ethan's girlfriend Danielle was there too. Plus Auntie Jessie's sister and Parent's were there too. And of course Auntie Jessie was there.


As it turned out Uncle Fixton surprised Auntie Jessie instead of the other way around. If you watch the movie you will see what her answer was....

No comments:

Post a Comment