Sunday, July 12, 2009

Emmy and Chris


Mama's friend Emmy came and visited us with her new baby Chris on July 9, 2009. They came to visit for my birthday because they couldn't make it to my birthday party.
They gave me a Cabbage Patch Kid for my birthday. Her birthday is May 19th. Her name was originally Henriette Dona but no one liked that name so we changed it to Mariette Dona instead, we call her Mari for short. She is blonde and blue eyed and very pretty. Mama had a little plastic bottle she saved from Auntie Andrea's baby shower and gave it to me so I can give my new baby a bottle. And she gave me some of my old baby clothes to dress her with as I didn't like the clothes she was wearing. And

she's now in cloth diapers like I was when I was first born.

Mama and Emmy took me and Chris to the Japanese Restaurant and bought lunch and then brought us to the park where we ate Chicken Teriyaki with Rice and Miso soup. It also comes with Broccoli and Cabbage which I enjoy eating very much. I played in the park for a bit and then when we walked Emmy and Chris to the subway but I didn't know that was what we were doing because when they got on the elevator without me I started to realize they were leaving and I was inconsolable. Nothing Mama could do would stop the tears and later that night I had a nightmare about them leaving me behind.
Mama says they will come back and visit but didn't tell me when I hope it's soon. In the meantime she says that I will be seeing Sarah and Ben but until yesterday she wouldn't tell me when. Sarah is supposed to come on Thursday's but hasn't been keeping the date and now I have to resort to asking Mama incessantly when she will come. Mama says it's not my fault that she doesn't come but somehow I think it is. I keep saying sorry but she still doesn't come. Mama says she's coming on Monday but I don't know about that. I want her to come now.
Anywho here's a few pictures from my outing with Emmy and Chris.
Bye for NowMin xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment