Monday, July 6, 2009

Minuette's Second Birthday Party!!

Yes this is an edited version but I think it's better............ and Auntie Sarah will see all the pictures....



Minuette was joined by:
Uncle Adrian, Aunt Nasreen, Uncle Paul, Uncle Andrew, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Tristan, Aunt Andreea and Benjamin Cedric. Of course Mama & Dada were there too!

I had a blast and enjoyed all my presents. Most were books which I have read and reread over and over again. My most favorite present thought was a really giant pink Unicorn which I have named Hee-Haw.
So the party or get together was held at Il Fornello on Queen's Quay and was to start at 4pm.
Of course as usual we were late but surprisingly were only 15 minutes late and even more surprisingly we were the first to arrive. Mama started feeling panicked as she thought maybe she told everyone the wrong time. But then remembered she spoke with Auntie Sarah and confirmed the time but she knew they were going to be late... but where were everyone else??? It didn't bug me I decided to take a nap until everyine decided to come.
I understand that Uncle Adrian and Uncle Paul were the first to arrive we were finally able to get into the restuarant and sit down at our table. I was still sleeping.

They waited another hour before anyone else showed up which was kind of a tie. I on the other hand only waited a half hour at which time my parents ordered me some food and had just started it when .... Auntie Sarah, Uncle Andrew and Ben arrived. I immediately forgot all about my food to play with my friend Ben. You will see in my photos that there was a few hugs and kisses passed between us when he arrived. I always enjoy having Ben around especiall at restuarants adults can be sooo boring. Then like magic Uncle Tristan and Auntie Andreea came out of no where with this really giant Unicorn. But Mama wouldn't let me play with it. So I found a couple of Ben's toys to play with... he's really great about sharing his restuarant going toys with me.

And then everyone ordered food and drinks and the adults talked while Ben and I played. I gave lots of hugs and kisses to Uncle Tristan I don't get to see him very often. Mama says he lives in the place called Pittsburgh, apparently there are Penguins there but I don't know about that. The books all say they are from the antarctic. Ben and Auntie kept bugging Mama to open my presents so while we waited for the food arrive she let me open the gifts I was given. (Dada was upset that everyone bought me gifts because that would mean he had to carry them and he thinks that their presence at the party is gift enough but I like them just the same).
I won't name everything here you can see by the pictures what I got. Amazing aren't they? Finally the food came and everyone started eating and then finally Nasreen came and I really liked that.
She came in just in time for drinks and desert but mostly in time for me to snuggle. But then Auntie Sarah, Uncle Andrew and Ben had to go because it was way past his bedtime and he was getting a bit rowdy. (I think I need to talk to him about the benefits of snuggling.) After they left we saw a man with a puppy who liked to bark and the man made balloon animals but I rather sleep. Nasreen had a key lime pie and Mama had a chocolate lava cake which she shared a taste with Nasreen and then Nasreen had a chocolate lava cake which she shared with everyone. After that we got kicked out by the Management.
The adults decided to go to a bar and finish their socializing (more drinking). Mama and I went home and I looked thru my new books and play with my new toys and try on my new clothes. I loved them. I had a great time. Thank you all for coming. I hope you enjoy the pictures....

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Hee-Haw is a great name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur.
    Hee-Haw is a perfect name for a big pink unicorn!
    But where are the rest of the photos?
    I *know* there are more!
    And what about that other big recent event?
    Where are those photos?
    I won't bug you too much since you are only just two, but be assured I'm expecting more photos of your beautiful self madam!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete