Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some cute picks of Me.

Just some cute pictures of me playing dress up.

Here I am playing with my new Unicirn Hee-Haw see my "cowgirl hat?" well it's not a real cowgirl hat but I'm pretending i'm collecting stuff to feed her. I had just gotten off her. It was fun riding. She is really fast.









Here I am posing for a picture in Mama's shoes. I was just looking after my baby Mari. She was crying and I comforted her and laid her down for her nap.









Here I am getting Mari ready for her dinner. It's very important that she sits in the highchair and eats so she doesn't choke on her food. See I am still wearing the Mama shoes. My mama says I walk in them better than she does. I really enjoy playing with all the shoes I can find. So if you ever come over please don't be surprised if I start playing with yours too!


No comments:

Post a Comment